Are you aware of the calculator app that hides text messages for iPhones?if not, there is an iPhone security calculator app that allows you to protect your text messages with a strong password so that nobody can invade without their consent. A lot of iPhone users are already making use of this app, it will prevent people from accessing your text messages when you hand your phone over to them.
Do you want to hide your text messages from your wife, husband, side chick, girlfriend, or boyfriend? if yes, then you need this secret calculator app that allows you to easily hide the text messages on your iPhone to prevent someone from reading them without your permission. It is a very nice app, and you don’t have to pay a dime before you can start using the app.
Normally when you hand your phone to someone, the person is likely to do a few things with it, for example, check your pictures, watch movies, play games while some will go further to read your social media chat or your text messages without your knowledge. So the best best way to prevent this kind of shit from happening is to lock your text message with a security calculator app so that the person won’t be able to access your text messages again.
READ MORE– How To Hide Text Messages From Girlfriend
Is There An App To Hide Text Messages On iPhone?
Hey, are you wondering if they are any calculator app that hides text messages for iPhone? if yes, then NS Vault is a nice option for that. The apps will allow you to easily encrypt and lock your text messages on your iPhone. The app also allows you to hide your pictures and videos, after hiding them, they will disappear from your default gallery.
Calculator App That Hides Text Messages For iPhone
Do you want to hide your text messages, pictures, and videos on your iPhone? if yes, then you can use NS Vault to do that. NS Vault is the best and most used secrecy app for photos, videos, notes, and other important data on your iPhone. Its tricky and disguised design makes it impossible for hackers and other users from discovering your hidden data. It is just like the normal iPhone calculator app that looks very innocent, no one someone would hardly find out that you are using this app to hide some of your files. To maintain complete privacy, the app has a universal calculator icon that prevents snoopers from identifying the NS vault on your iPhone. The next security layer involves entering a specific code inside a calculator app to access the user interface. In all, NS vault is the most undercover and protected data privacy app you can get for the iPhone.
- Download NS vault app from here
How To Hide Text Messages On iPhone With Calculator App
After downloading the calculator app that hides text messages for iPhone, follow the below steps to set it up:
- Open the Calculator hide app on your iPhone
- Once inside, it looks like a normal calculator. You can do subtraction, division, and other mathematical functions with the app.
- To access the hidden files you will need to enter the numeric codes and it ends with a percentage (%) sign — something your child might set up when they first install the app
- Your child might also use a fingerprint scan to open the files
- Once you entered the right password you can then view all the hidden files
- Calculator+ app can display numerous media types (such as .jpg, .gif, .bmp and .png files), videos (.mp4, .avi, .mkv, .wmv, .flv)
- To transfer the files from your gallery to the app you just need to open the Calculator App and a simple drag and drop feature will allow you to do this.
- If your child upgrades to the premium feature they can store the photos in a cloud and get unlimited storage.
- Once your child transfers the photos from iPhone Camera Roll to the Calculator app, the photo will disappear from the Camera Roll.
In this way, you’ve successfully hidden your text messages and no one can actually read them again without your permission.
In summary, NS Vault is the best calculator app that hides text messages for iPhone. Hence, if anything is missing in this article please do not hesitate to let me know.
Hi, I’m Chukwuemeka, and I’m a young writer and a self-taught blogger. My job is to publish informative contents that bring a solution to your tech problem. I love you, cheers!