The secret calculator app for iPhone allows you to hide your pictures, videos, files, and other essential documents inside a calculator app.
Do you want to stop people from viewing your private pictures and videos each time you give them your phone? If yes, it is a calculator app that allows you to import photos into the app and hide behind a PIN or Pattern lock.
This app is exceptionally free and very easy to use. It looks very innocent, unlike other smartphone calculator apps, but only a few people know that it can hide essential things on the iPhone. This very app is also available for android users; it is a very nice app.
It is a lovely app, and it is trending everywhere; almost all iPhone and Android users are using the app. It is tough to believe that you can easily lock your pictures, videos, and other important files with a common calculator app.
ALSO, READ- How To Hide Pictures And Videos On iPhone
Are you in a situation where you don’t want anyone to see some of your iPhone’s pictures and videos n your iPhone? If the answer is yes, then you are welcome to this helpful post. Today I’m going to show you how to hide your important files with the secret calculator app for iPhone in a minute. A lot of iPhone users are already making use of this app to hide their pictures.
Can I Hide Pictures And Videos With Calculator App On My iPhone?
Are you wondering if it is possible to hide your pictures and other files using an ordinary calculator app? If yes, then the answer is yes. You can use a secret calculator app for iPhone to hide files on your phone.
Secret Calculator App For iPhone
Without wasting much of your time, let me give you a link to download the app and show you how to set it up.
After downloading the app, then follow the below steps to hide your pictures and videos.
- Open the Calculator hide app on your iPhone
- Once inside, it looks like a normal calculator. You can do subtraction, division, and other mathematical functions with the app.
- To access the hidden files, you will need to enter the numeric codes, and it ends with a percentage (%) sign — something your child might set up when they first install the app
- Your child might also use a fingerprint scan to open the files
- Once you entered the right password, you can then view all the hidden files
- Calculator+ app can display numerous media types (such as .jpg, .gif, .bmp and .png files), videos (.mp4, .avi, .mkv, .wmv, .flv)
- To transfer the files from your gallery to the app, you just need to open the Calculator App, and a simple drag and drop feature will allow you to do this.
- If your child upgrades to the premium feature, they can store the photos in a cloud and unlimited storage.
- Once your child transfers the photos from iPhone Camera Roll to the Calculator app, the photo will disappear from the Camera Roll.
How To Recover Photos From Calculator App iPhone
It will disappear from your default gallery after hiding your pictures and videos with the secret calculator app. So if you want to restore it to your gallery, then follow the below steps:
- Tap the Menu button on your phone.
- Then tap Manage Photos or Manage Videos.
- Find the Photo(s) or Video(s) that you’d like to restore and tap to select.
- Select OK to convert the media to your device.
How To Hack Fake Calculator App
Unfortunately, it is impossible to hack the secret calculator app for iPhone, unlike other app hiders that you can easily hack and access the file. Only the person with your password would be able to access the file you stored on the calculator app.
How To Spot Fake Calculator App
This calculator app looks very innocent; unlike other smartphone calculator apps, you can also use this particular one to run your mathematical works. It is tough to find out that it is used to hide files.
Now you can download the secret calculator app for iPhone; however, please ask me via the comment section if you have further questions.
There are many secret calculator apps available for iPhone that can be used to store and hide files and photos. The recommended options is “Calculator# Hide Photos Videos.”