In this article, I’m going to show you how to recover photos from a calculator app on the iPhone. But before then, make sure your iPhone is not entirely erased to avoid losing the images permanent.
We all know that the secrete calculator app for iPhone is a very nice software that allows all the iPhone users to hide and lock their photos, videos, text messages, and much more. You can delete photos and videos directly from the app. However, if you have mistakenly deleted your treasured photo, then I’m going to show you the easiest means to recover it immediately.
In our previous article, I revealed how to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone. So if this one doesn’t work for you, you can then check the other one out.
Sometimes, this kind of awkward issue arises when you restore your phone. After that, all your photos and videos will be gone, and it will be hard for you to recover them unless you backed them up.
As we all know, the intention of capturing photos is to help us memorize some past events and occasions. However, it becomes unfortunate when you mistakenly lose one of those treasured photos from your device with no hope of recovering.
How To Recover Photos From A Calculator App On The iPhone
Like I told you earlier, they are several steps to recover deleted photos and videos on your iPhone. Below is the first step:
- First, open the Calculator app.
- Now fire up to Media.
- Now select all the photos you would like to restore to your iPhone.
- You will see the Send icon on the bottom left of your screen; just tap on it and move to the next step.
- Last, tap the Export to your albums tab.
In this way, all your deleted and lost photos on the calculator app would be restored to your iPhone photo library.
How To Recover Deleted Photos On iPhone Using The Photo App
In most cases, you may not be able to find the deleted photos on the calculator app. If you’re in this table, then try the method below.
- First, turn on your device and open the ‘Photo App. ‘
- Then fire up ‘Album ‘and scroll down.
- Then tap on ‘Recently Deleted. ‘
- Now, you’ll see all the photos and videos you’ve deleted in the past 30 days. After 30 days, it will disappear permanently.
- Now choose the photo you want to recover and tap the ‘Recover Photo’ button.
In this way, you have seen all the recently deleted photos on your iPhone, and you can quickly recover them merely by hitting the recovery button. However, if the deleted photos are more than 30 days or you can’t find them on the photo app, then below is how to recover photos from a calculator app on the iPhone.
How Do I Recover Photos And Videos From The Calculator Hider App After Deleting It?
Another method of recovering a deleted photo on your iPhone is through iCloud. However, this method will work for you if your device is backed up on iCloud.
- First, sign in to iCloud with your correct credentials.
- Now open the photo folder and search for the deleted photo.
- When you find it, tap on it and then hit the recover button.
Did you try all the three steps as explained in this article, but you could not recover your lost or deleted photo? If yes, probably, you’ve lost the picture forever.
Now you have understood how to recover photos from a calculator app on the iPhone. I assume it worked for you. Use the comment box if you have questions.