In this article, we will reveal the secret code to check if your phone is tapped. This code would help you discover if someone, the police, or if your parents are tracking your cell phone.
We showed you guys the best and working method of stopping someone from tracking your cell phone in our previous post. Hence, have you ever questioned if your phone has been hacked or being tapped? Undoubtedly, there have been occurrences when you imagined so.
They are more to mobile phones, which many of you do not know hackers can remotely inject a bit of dangerous software on your mobile phone to track your phone or steal personal data. So your device security should always be our foremost priority. With the aid of just a few shortcodes, you can discover deeper about the backgrounds of your phone and work out whether your messages and information are protected and whether you’re being tapped.
Fortunately, we have arranged all the helpful and essential codes for smartphones in one article, together with some directions for those worried about being tapped.
How To Tell If Your Phone Is Tapped
It is essential to know some of the primary clues that show that your phone is being monitored. Understanding all these codes will not help if you can not tell when your phone is tapped, and therefore don’t know when or how to use them.
- New apps. Malicious monitoring apps need to be directly installed on your device, so it’s a red flag if you see an app with a vague name that you don’t recognize.
- Rapid battery loss. Malware continually running in the background takes a toll on your phone’s resources, which can also lead to slow performance and unusual overheating.
- Strange text messages. Are friends receiving SMS or social media messages that you didn’t send?
- Increase in data or SMS usage. When your data and SMS use for the month exceeds your everyday use significantly, it can mean that you’re not the only one controlling device use.
- Pop-ups despite having an adblocker. Strange pop-ups may appear attempting to phish information if malware is affecting your phone.
- Blocked e-mails. Are you sending e-mails that never reach their destination? This mysterious phenomenon indicates that your e-mail configuration has been transferred to an unauthorized server.
- Data breaches. If you’ve had private information like passwords or private messages leaked, that’s a good sign that there’s a problem elsewhere.
Code To Check If Your Phone Is Tapped
These codes allow you to determine if your calls, messages, and other data are being forwarded to another number. The code will display the status of the different types of diversions taking place along with the number the information is being transferred to will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
Are you worried if your calls or text messages are being tapped? Kindly dial *#21# on your phone; this will display the status of the various sorts of diversions that are taking place along with the number the information is being transferred to will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
Is your phone tapped? If yes, dial ##002# on your phone to switch off all forms of redirection away from your phone.
Dial *#62# on your phone and find out where your calls, messages, and data are being redirected to if it seems that no one can get through to you.
*#06# allow you to find your device IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) code. If you know this number, you can find your phone if someone steals it. When it is switched on, the location is automatically conveyed to the network operator. Even if you insert a new SIM card, if someone knows your IMEI number, they can find out your phone’s model and technical characteristics.
How to untap your phone
After following the steps above properly, you will be able to find out if your phone is tapped or not. If your spouse, police, parents or unknown person is tapping your phone, all you have to do is to dial *#62# and find out where your call is being redirected to and then dial ##002#. If the code did not work, then you have to contact your network provider.
Setting interrogation succeeded
Sometimes, you may get this error when you dial the code. However, if the error shows the forwarding as being enabled, simply turn it off by going back to the keypad and dial ##21#.
READ MORE: Secret Code To Listen To Another Person Call
ALSO READ– How To Track Someone’s Location On Facebook
The code to check if your phone is tapped is *#21#. In this article, we explained everything you need to know about the code and how you can use it. If the code fails to work on your phone, all you have to do is to contact your network provider and they will assist you further.