In today’s Techrul guide, you will learn how to screenshot on iPhone 11; hence, if you have used other iPhone before using iPhone 11, iPhone 7, you’ll discover that the latest iPhone 11 is a bit complicated tricky.
If you’ve not handled an iPhone before, probably the new iPhone 11 is going to be a little difficult for you to take. iPhone 11 is further advanced than other iPhones. It comes with many unique features. iPhone 11 doesn’t have the home button like other iPhones, which is why it’s somewhat challenging for some users to take a screenshot with it. However, iPhone 11 has a Face ID and gesture-based navigation, which is very impressive.
Hence, the missing home button on the iPhone 11 makes it difficult to take a screenshot. However, taking a screenshot on iPhone 11 is very simple as ABC compared to other iPhones. A shortcut feature was added on iPhone 11 that makes it more straightforward to take a screenshot.
Do you know is possible to take a screenshot on iPhone 11 only by long-pressing the power button together with the up or down volume button, or only by using the fingerprint sensor or by placing your three fingers on your screen?
How To Screenshot On iPhone 11 With Face ID
Taking a screenshot on iPhone 11 is as simple as ABC, though it will be a little challenging for you if you are now on iPhone. The iPhone 11 touch ID allows you to take a screenshot in a second. kindly follow the steps below.
- Open the page you want to screenshot.
- Long tap the power button together with the volume button at the same time.
- Now free both keys at the same time.
- In this way, you’ve successfully captured the screenshot, and a short preview will appear in the lower-left corner of your screen. However, you can view the screenshot by touching the thumbnail.
Your screenshot will be saved on your iPhone gallery, and you can view it at your convenience. Hence, below is another strategy for taking a screenshot on your iPhone 11.
How to screenshot on iPhone 11 with Fingerprint Sensor
Do you know is possible to a screenshot on your iPhone 11 using the fingerprint sensor? It’s more straightforward and recommended than the first one. Kindly follow the steps below.
- Open the page you want to screenshot.
- Long press the volume button and simultaneously place your finger on the fingerprint sensor.
- Release both regulators, and the screenshot will be captured immediately.
In this way, you’ve successfully captured a screenshot on your iPhone 11, and it will be saved directly to your gallery; you can view, share, and edit the screenshot at your convenience.
How To Share A Screenshot On iPhone 11
You can instantly share any screenshot you took directly to your Facebook profile, Whatsapp contacts, or any other iOS device. Kindly follow the steps below to share the screenshot.
- Long press and hold on the screenshot thumbnail that is displaying in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- You will be taking to a new page to select the device or social media you want to send it to.
- Now go ahead and hit the share button.
In this way, you’ve successfully shared the screenshot. Hence, follow the procedures below to edit screenshots on your iPhone 11.
How To View And Edit Screenshots On iPhone 11
All your screenshots are automatically saved on your iPhone gallery, and you have the option to view, edit, and delete any of them. Hence, follow the steps below to edit any screenshot on your iPhone.
- Open your iPhone menu and locate the Photo App.
- Open the Photo app and go to Album.
- Click on the Screenshots Album. After that, you will see all the screenshots on your iPhone 11.
- Select the one to edit, share, or delete.
READ MORE: iPhone 11 Colors.
READ MORE: 7 Personal Assitant Apps For iPhone.
READ MORE: Top 10 Free Spy Apps For iPhone Undetectable.
READ MORE: Best Secret Calculator App For iPhone.
READ MORE: Best App That Hides Text Messages For iPhone.
A Must Read
You’ve successfully learned how to screenshot on iPhone 11. Furthermore, if anything is missing in this article, kindly let me know.
Hi, I’m Chukwuemeka, and I’m a young writer and a self-taught blogger. My job is to publish informative contents that bring a solution to your tech problem. I love you, cheers!