In today’s Techrul guide, I will show you how to change text bubble color on Galaxy S8, although the default color looks cool; however, this guide would enable you to adjust the color the way you like.
Although we do not use the built-in text message app, unlike other third-party messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Messenger, and many more. However, the use of an immeasurable old SMS app is still necessary. By sending text messages to the same contacts with your Samsung Galaxy S8, it can become dull to perpetually have a particular visual theme, the same colors, and the same font.
On previous Galaxy phones, It is effortless to adjust the color and style of the text bubbles. However, It is somewhat hard to change them on Galaxy S8 and
Unluckily, this feature was removed in some Andriod version. It has been noted as a much sought-after feature by our developers though, and hopefully, they’ll bring this back in the future.
How To Change Text Bubble Color On Galaxy S8
Here are the steps for adjusting the default text bubble color on the Samsung Galaxy S8; however, not all devices have the option to accomplish it.
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and open the Message app.
- Fire up to the page essentially where you will see your message threads.
- Tap on the three small dots at the top right of the screen.
- After that, go to the General Settings page.
- Tap on the Viewing tab.
- On this page, you will see the option to change the text bubble color on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
However, if the above steps did not work for you, do not hesitate to try out the one below.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the display; the apps will pop up.
- Now find the Settings app and tap it.
- Go to wallpaper and themes.
- load themes and that will change the colors of the bubble.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to customize the text bubble color by yourself, but it gives you assorted colors.
Alternatively, you can use a third-party app, like Textra, Pulse, or Handcrest where you can customize the bubble style and color how you like.
In today’s article, you have learned how to change text bubble color on Galaxy S8. However, if you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below; also, use the star button to rate this article.