In this article, I’m going to show you how to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on Apple Watch. However, ensure you read and also adhere to all the instructions in this article.
Are you wondering if it’s possible to remove someone else Apple ID on a stolen or borrowed Apple watch? Well, I cant guarantee you because the issue is complicated. However, this article will show you the tips and tricks you can use to bypass the Apple ID on some else’s Apple Watch.
Do you have any Apple Watch that doesn’t belong to you? Maybe you bought an already used Apple watch or a stolen one? If yes, you will be prompted to the Apple ID when you turn it on. Unfortunately, you don’t have the correct Apple ID to unlock the Apple Watch because you aren’t the rightful owner.
However, our preliminary work on this blog will assist you with the problem you face on any of your Apple devices. Not quite long, we wrote an article that reveals how you can reset a stolen AirPods. Today, we will also show you the trick you will use to bypass the Apple ID on your Apple Watch.
What Happens If You Use Someone Else’s Apple ID?
Immediately you allow someone to enter their Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, you’ve unknowingly relinquished possession of it. But if the person enters someone else’s Apple ID on your device, the device will be added to the person’s list of associated devices in iCloud, and subsequently can do anything they like with it.
How Can I Tell If Someone Is Using My Apple ID?
Before I show you how to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on Apple Watch, kindly note this.
- Open your device Settings and tap your name at the top, then scroll down.
- Tap any device name to view that device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, OS version, and whether the device is trusted and can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes. The information might vary depending on the device type.
How To Get Rid Of Someone Else’s Apple ID On Apple Watch
Removing Apple ID from any Apple Watch requires you to contact the principal owner of the device. If you know the owner in person or have their contact, plead him to unpair the Watch from his phone. However, if you don’t know the primary owner or don’t want to contact him, use the trick below and see if it will work for you.
- First, contact the primary owner of the Apple Watch or meet him in person.
- Plead him to sign in to his iCloud account.
- Go to Find My.
- Then click All Devices, then their old iPhone, and then they select Erase.
The steps above are the best and recommended actions for getting rid of someone else’s Apple ID on the Apple Watch. Hence, you can also ask the primary owner to release the iCloud account login details associated with the account and then follow the steps below to remove the Apple ID.
- Open Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
That is all, and I believe that this article is beneficial. Hence, if the Apple Watch was stolen or didn’t know the prominent owner, the best thing you should do in this kind of situation is to factory reset the Apple watch. The Apple ID will go off, and it will still work perfectly fine if the previous owner didn’t enable “Find My” on the Apple Watch. Else it will even require the Apple ID after the factory reset.
READ MORE: How To Set Up Your Apple Watch
Now you’ve learned how to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on Apple Watch. However, if anything is missing in this article, kindly let me know through the comments section.