Are you cheating on your girlfriend or you have some lovely text messages on your iPhone which you don’t want her to see? if yes, you have arrived at the best article to learn how to hide text messages on iPhone from girlfriend.
Your girlfriend will be very mad at you once she finds out that you are cheating or her or when she that love text messages on your phone. So the best way to avoid this kind of thing from happening is to hide the text messages so that she won’t be able to see them any time you hand over your phone to her. Or would you like to see her cry?
Normally when you hand your phone over to your girlfriend, she will likely do a few things with it, for example, check your pictures, watch movies, play games. But if she is having the feelings that you are cheating on her, she will go further to check your contacts and see how many girls are there, check your text messages, and your social media chat. So the best best way to prevent this kind of shit from happening is to download the iPhone app that hides text messages to stop her from invading your privacy without your knowledge.
Without the app, you can still hide your text messages and other things in a few seconds after learning from these articles. Hiding text messages is one of the easiest things someone can learn on the iPhone. So in case you were looking for how to hide text messages on iPhone from girlfriend, count yourself very lucky to be on this great article.
Is It Possible To Hide Text Messages on iPhone?
It’s possible to hide text messages on your iPhone. There is a built-in option on your iPhone that allows you to hide your text messages and multimedia content from intruders. However, I don’t recommend the builtin option. I’m going to show you some third-party apps that allow you to hide your text messages and stay safe from invaders.
How To Hide Text Messages On iPhone From Girlfriend
Do you know the easiest way of hiding your text messages on the iPhone?The quickest way for text message secrecy is to hide the alerts on your messages, this will prevent the new messages that come through your phone not to light up your phone and show an alert. These alerts often show a preview of the messages right on your lock screen for everybody near you to read the private texts.
- Go to your iPhone Settings
- Find Notifications
- Scroll down and find Messages
- Under the Options section
- Change to Never (message will not show on the lock screen) or When Unlocked (more useful since you likely would be actively using the phone)
That’s all, above is the first method of hiding your text messages on your iPhone, however, below is another technique of hiding your text messages with just an ordinary calculator app.
Do you know that they are secret calculator apps for iPhone that allows you to easily hide your text messages? not only that, but you can also use the calculator app to hide your social media chats, videos, and even pictures. Follow the below instructions:
- Download the calculator app from here
- Open the Calculator hide app on your iPhone
- Once inside, it looks like a normal calculator. You can do subtraction, division, and other mathematical functions with the app.
- To access the hidden files you will need to enter the numeric codes and it ends with a percentage (%) sign — something your child might set up when they first install the app
- Your child might also use a fingerprint scan to open the files
- Once you entered the right password you can then view all the hidden files
- Calculator+ app can display numerous media types (such as .jpg, .gif, .bmp and .png files), videos (.mp4, .avi, .mkv, .wmv, .flv)
- To transfer the files from your gallery to the app you just need to open the Calculator App and a simple drag and drop feature will allow you to do this.
- If your child upgrades to the premium feature they can store the photos in a cloud and get unlimited storage.
- Once your child transfers the photos from iPhone Camera Roll to the Calculator app, the photo will disappear from the Camera Roll.
That is all guys, make sure you read this article carefully to avoid any mistake and try to adhere to all the instructions. Hence, I so much believe that you learned how to hide text messages on iPhone from girlfriend. furthermore, if you have any questions kindly drop it in the comment section.
Hi, I’m Chukwuemeka, and I’m a young writer and a self-taught blogger. My job is to publish informative contents that bring a solution to your tech problem. I love you, cheers!