Do you want to learn how to pair replacement AirPods? if the answer is yes, then you are welcome to this helpful article. This article is going to show you how you can easily pair your replacement AirPods in a minute.
Did you lost your Apple AirPods and later they got the replacement? If yes, you might encounter an issue while trying to pair the replacement AirPods, however, do not be scared because all the important information you need is on this article. Pairing a replacement AirPods may be kinda hard and frustrating, do you know why? Is because the original AirPods is already paired on your device.
But I’m assuring you will no longer encounter any problem while pairing your AirPods after reading this very helpful article.
What Is A Replacement AirPods?
Are you still wondering what a replacement AirPods is all about? Well, a replacement AirPods is the Apple AirPods you get after losing or after damaging your original AirPods.
After purchasing AirPods from the Apple store and you later lost it or damage it, Apple will give you a replacement AirPods which you have to pay a $69 warranty fee before you can get it.
How Much Does It Take To Replace An AirPod?
Apple charges $69 only for a replacement AirPod and $59 for a replacement standard Charging Case, regardless of whether or not the AirPods are under warranty. Costs for a Wireless Charging Case are slightly different, with Apple charging $69 for an out-of-warranty repair and $79 to replace a lost one.
How To Pair Replacement AirPods
Like I said earlier, replacement AirPods doesn’t pair straight away unlike the standard AirPods, however, below is how to pair it:
- kindly return both AirPods in your charging case.
- Now proceed and open the lid and check the status light. It should flash amber.
- Tap and hold the setup button on the back of the case for a few seconds. The status light should flash white.*
- On your iPhone, go to the Home screen.
- Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone. A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect, then click Done.
The above instructions are the normal process of paring a replacement AirPods, are you still finding it difficult to pair you AirPods? if yes then continue reading
The bad feelings you will get after losing your AirPods can not be compared to the one you will get after finding out that you can’t get a set of replacement AirPods to pair the existing AirPods. However, if the above steps didn’t work for you, then try the one below.
Update all the software on your iPhone
Do you know that Out-of-date iPhone software on your iPhone could probably stop your replacement AirPods from pairing? follow the instructions below to update them:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and go to Settings > General > Software Update to look for new updates.
- Download and install any available updates.
If you are looking for how to pair replacement AirPods, I believe this tutorial is very helpful. However, continue reading.
Forget your AirPods from the Bluetooth settings
Are you still finding it very difficult to pair your AirPods? if yes, kindly go to Bluetooth and remove all the previous paired AirPods from your iPhone.
- Turn on your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the button next to your AirPods, then select Forget This Device.
- If there are multiple AirPods, tap I to forget each of them.
Troubleshoot other issues with your AirPods
Have you tried all the techniques above and your possible best and yet you can’t still pair your replacement AirPods? if yes, then you will have to contact Apple to give you a replacement for your replacement AirPods.
I hope you learned how to pair replacement AirPods? please do not forget to rate this post.