Learn how to find lost AirPods that are offline. This article is very helpful that will teach you how you can easily find your misplaced AirPods in a minute.
Recently we wrote an article that shows you how you can add your AirPods to find my iPhone. That will definitely help you track and find your AirPods each time you misplace it. However, if you lost your AirPods when is offline, they still hope that you will still find it.
This post will explain everything you need to know about finding your lost AirPods that is offline.
Apple AirPods is one of the best and trending products from Apple, however, anyone can easily misplace or lost the AirPods because of the small size. So are you one of those guys that recently lost their AirPods and therefore looking for how to find it? well, just count yourself lucky to be on this helpful article.
How To Prevent Your AirPods From Getting Lost
There are some things that are expected from you, this will help prevent you from misplacing your AirPods all the time.
- Make sure you have an iPhone, laptop, or any other Apple device.
- Please make sure you installed the latest version of IOS on your iPhone.
- Lastly, make sure you set up your AirPods on the “find my iPhone” on your iPhone before you lose them. This will help track and find your misplaced AirPods quick.
- Turn it off and put it back to the case when you are not making use of it.
- Do not put it in your pocket or elsewhere, apart from the case.
Before I show you how to find lost AirPods that are offline, first, see how to activate the “Find My App” below.
How to activate “Find My app” on your iPhone
Hey, in case you have not activated the find my app on your device, rush now and activate it with the instructions below. You may not be able to find your lost AirPods if you didn’t activate it.
- Kindly turn on your iPhone.
- Now go to your iPhone settings and click on your device name and launch the find my app. You also need to choose your Apple ID.
- Then enable the following options when setting up the find my:
- Find my AirPods.
- Enable offline finding.
- Send the last location.
How To Find Lost AirPods That Are Offline
The find my app is a very nice tool that will help you find your lost AirPods easily. If you have added find my device on your iPhone, it will also be enabled on your AirPods too.
On your computer
- Turn on the computer that you used to set up the find my app and open iCloud.com.
- Proceed and Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Now open “Find iPhone” on your computer.
- Click your AirPods.
On your iPhone
- Tun on the iPhone, iPad, or any other Apple device that you used to set up the find my app.
- Proceed to Find My app.
- Now Choose the Devices label.
- Choose your AirPods.
After completing the above steps, you will see the current location on the map where you misplaced your AirPods.
Did you learn how to find lost AirPods that are offline or you are still finding it very difficult to find your lost AirPods? if yes, then read on.
Do you know that your AirPods could be very close to you but you can’t find it maybe because it is covered by something? yes, it is possible. So if you are in this kind of situation, the best way to find the AirPods is to play a sound with it so that it will make noise.
- Kindly open the Find My app.
- Choose the Devices label.
- Choose your AirPods from the list.
- Tap Play Sound.
You must have learned how to find lost AirPods that are offline. However, if you still have questions please do not hesitate to let me know.