Have you ever seen yourself in an awkward situation where someone deleted a WhatsApp message you intend to read? If yes, I’m going to show you how to read a deleted WhatsApp message someone sent you on iPhone. But before then, below is my encounter with jane.
You called me a silly boy!" Jane yelled to a visibly moved John, who looked ignorant of the accusation. "Though I didn't," John pleaded, looking helpless. "Can you prove it?" "Oh, yes, I will." Jane entered her iPhone and immediately opened WhatsApp to get to the message. Aw, snap! She's deleted the message.
Did you found yourself in a similar situation? If yes, fortunately, they are new tricks that allow all the iPhone users to read deleted WhatsApp messages.
Can you get back deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone?
WhatsApp has no feature that allows users to read deleted WhatsApp conversations. However, they are tricks and a third-party app that lets you read all the deleted WhatsApp messages. Guess what? You can also reply to the deleted messages.
Before we continue, let’s see What the official WhatsApp says.
WhatsApp chat histories aren’t stored on our servers. We can’t retrieve any deleted messages for you. You can use our iCloud backup feature to back up and restore your chat history. Media and messages you back up aren’t protected by WhatsApp end-to-end encryption while in iCloud.” You can see more information on: WhatsApp FAQ – Restoring your chat history
But if you don’t have a backup, I recommend you to use third-party recovery software.
How To Read A Deleted WhatsApp Message Someone Sent You On iPhone
I’m going to reveal three different methods of reading a deleted WhatsApp messages on the iPhone. All of them have been tested and confirmed before posting it here, so go ahead and choose the one that works for you.
- First of all, back to your WhatsApp.
- Go ahead and uninstall WhatsApp, and then install it afresh from your device’s app store.
- Immediately after you’ve logged in, you will be provided with an option to recover chats from backup.
- Just select the restore option, and your conversations will be restored, including removed messages, which are displayed as if they were never released.
The above steps are the most dependable and recommended method of reading a deleted WhatsApp message. However, if it did not work for you, then you can try the second method below.
- First of all, go to the Apple store.
- Go ahead and download the Notification History app on your device.
- After the installation, start the app and hit the WhatsApp icon displaying in the app.
- After that, you would access all your Whatsapp messages( both the deleted messages).
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages With A Third-Party Software
Are you still looking for how to read a deleted WhatsApp message someone sent you on your iPhone? If yes, Syncios Data Recovery is the best third party software that allows you to restore all your deleted messages and file. Follow the steps below:
- First of all, connect your iPhone to the computer and then run Syncios Data Recovery.
- Now, scan your iPhone.
- Click the Start button to scan your iPhone; then the application will start investigating and watching all the data on your iPhone; this process will take some time. Please tick off WhatsApp and WhatsApp Attachments to load deleted WhatsApp.
- Preview and retrieve all the lost and deleted data.
- As soon as the scan process is completed, you can preview all recovered data. Go to WhatsApp or WhatsApp Attachments checkbox on the panel, then all conversations and attachments will show up. Just choose those conversations for some contacts you’d like to restore.
- Lastly, Recover all the found data to the computer.
- Go to Recover to iPhone, tap it. The selected WhatsApp chats and attachments will be recovered to your iPhone.
Now you have understood how to read a deleted WhatsApp message someone sent you on iPhone. I assume it worked for you. Nevertheless, use the comment box if you have any other questions.
Hi, I’m Chukwuemeka, and I’m a young writer and a self-taught blogger. My job is to publish informative contents that bring a solution to your tech problem. I love you, cheers!