The major purpose of Emojis on our smartphones is to share quick reactions or emotions while chatting with someone, especially on social media.
By default, your Android keyboard keeps track of everything that you type. The purpose of this feature on your Android phone was to smooth out your experience.
If you’re an avid emoji user, you may have noticed that your recently used emojis list can quickly become cluttered with a mix of frequently and infrequently used emojis. Whether you want to clear out your list to make room for new emojis or simply want to remove some that you no longer use, it’s easy to do so on Android devices.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the simple steps for deleting recently used emojis on Android devices. Whether you have a Samsung, Google, or any other Android device, these steps will help you clean up your recently used emojis list in no time. So let’s get started!
How To Delete Recently Used Emojis On Android
To reset the keyboard settings on your device, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your device. The app icon looks like a grey gear.
- Scroll down to “General Management” and tap on it.
- Under “General Management,” select “Language and Input.”
- Tap on “On-screen Keyboard” to see a list of all the keyboards installed on your device.
- Tap on the keyboard you want to reset. If you use the default keyboard, it should say the type of device you have next to it or simply say “default keyboard.”
- On the keyboard’s menu, select “Reset to default settings.” This will reset your keyboard to its factory default settings, which should remove any recent emojis.
- Open your keyboard and check the section where the recent emojis should be. It should now be empty.
How to clear emoji history from Gogle Android Phone
- Go to Settings app > Apps > Google Keyboard.
- Click storage.
- Click Clear Data and Clear Cache.
It will clear all your most recently used emojis.
How do I clear my Samsung keyboard history?
Are you searching for how to clear your Samsung keyboard history? then follow the quick steps below to get started:
- Open Settings.
- Go to General Management.
- Tap on Language & Input.
- Tap on Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap on Reset Settings.
- Tap on Clear Personalised Data.
- Clear Personalized Data.
How to remove recently used emojis in WhatsApp
This trick requires you to clear your WhatsApp data that would automatically wipe all your chat. But don’t panic, I will show you how you can back up your chat before you [roceed.
- Open your Whatsapp.
- Tap on three vertical Dots on the right top.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Chats.
- Tap on Chat Backup.
- Tap on Backup.
- Go back to settings.
- Tap on Application Manager.
- Select WhatsApp.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Now open Whatsapp.
- Enter your phone number and continue.
- Click on Restore.
- Click Next.
- Enter your name and click Next, that is all.
READ MORE: How To Delete Emojis on iPhone
READ MORE: How to Make Your Own Emoji on WhatsApp
deleting recently used emojis on Android devices is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. By following these steps, you can easily manage and delete your recently used emojis on Android devices.